Ungula Naturalis Hoof balm classic black 480ml
UNGULA Classic and Black Classic, without vegetable tar
The optimum application temperature is between 8 and 23 degrees.
Thanks to an active penetration principle, the hoof ointment penetrates quickly and deeply into the hoof. It significantly nourishes, softens and strengthens the horn and beam. It disinfects the beam, sole and hoof without drying them out. Its disinfecting power is stronger than that of the black summer salve because it combines the disinfecting effect of 3 essential oils and 1 vegetable oil.
- 5 essential oils
- 4 vegetable oils
- Cold filtered cod liver oil suitable for the preparation of foodstuffs
- Tallow suitable for food preparation
- Vaseline codex P23
- Natural food coloring for the black product
- This ointment is ideal for a large part of the year as it is versatile. But since it hardens in the winter and therefore becomes difficult to apply, it is recommended to switch to the winter ointment in very cold temperatures.
- This ointment is available in black and uncoloured
- The black color is more effective on brown or black feet than on white feet.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..