Ungula Naturalis Hoof oil 400ml
100% vegetable and natural liquid maintenance oil for the protection of the horse's hoof.
The liquid maintenance ointment for the jet penetrates quickly thanks to an active penetration principle. The oil nourishes the hoof in depth. It softens, hydrates and strengthens the horn in a significant way. Regular use prevents the wall from drying out. Thanks to certain “precious” vegetable oils and some essential oils present in its composition, this hoof oil ensures significant growth of the hoof. It leaves a nice and shiny protective layer that allows the hoof to breathe.
- 3 essential oils
- 6 vegetable oils
- Plant extracts
- Clean the beam and the soleplate with a brush.
- Open the jar and rub the hoof brush on the edge of the jar.
- Apply the liquid ointment to the entire outside of the hoof. A thin layer is sufficient for maintenance.
- For normal use, the maintenance oil is applied 3 to 4 times a week.
- The operation can also be done daily to avoid horn fractures and broken hooves.
- The composition of the hoof oil is suitable for horses that are kept in a stable with wood shavings, hemp or flax. With daily use, it will provide sufficient hydration.
- During dry periods or when your horse's hooves need more hydration, you can shower your feet in the morning and apply the oil in the afternoon or vice versa. We do not recommend showering and drying the feet afterwards in order to apply the oil immediately. The Ungula products do not contain water, and oil and water do not mix together. If despite this treatment the hooves still look dry, you can use the Ungula naturalis “curls” which will provide optimal hydration.
- In the summer you can also apply the oil to the jet. In fact, the need for jet disinfection is less critical than in winter. Due to its rich hydration, the hoof oil will meet the needs of the beam.
- Available in 400ml with brush
There are no reviews written yet about this product..