Parelli 45-Foot Lariat Rope lasso
45-foot Ground Training Line
Take your communication with your horse to the next level with our 45-foot Ground Training Line. This is a Parelli designed softened version of a Roping Lariat. It is an essential tool for developing your horsemanship skills on the ground from greater distances, particularly from Levels 3 to Level 4 On Line, as you advance
- Also called: 45-Foot Line; 45-Foot Lariat; 45-Foot Lariat Rope
- 45-Foot Triple X softened 3/8-inch diameter lariat rope for horse handling.
- Honda loop on the end for quick-change accessories (for example a snap or karabiner).
- This kit includes an extra snap to use with this honda (usually sold separately). The snap is a swivel to prevent tension and stop the rope coiling up under the horse's chin on his halter.
- This rope is good for wetter climates as the Lariat resists attracting dirt and water/getting soggy.
- Soft twist, similar to a good ranch type rope for doctoring or working with animals - not a stiff, roping rope.
- Keep playing with it until the wax is worn off and the rope is broken in.
- Great rope for simulations as it offers a lot of sensitivity and feel.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..