Parelli Parelli 12-Foot Training Rope
EN: Parelli 12-Foot Training Line
The Parelli 12-Foot Training Rope is your every day, every purpose lead rope and training line for developing your feel and your horse's responsiveness and connection. Easy to hold, it glides smoothly through your hands when you need to give your horse more drift.
- ½-inch diameter smooth yachting braid.
- 12-feet long with a loop at the end of the rope for quick snap placement.
- 12-foot length helps keep handler out of kick range if horse turns away.
- Comes with a brass swivel snap and a latigo popper.
- Weighted Snap: asset to communication because horse can feel the rope so much sooner and more subtly; provides a counter weight so it slows pressure and releases sooner.
- 6-inches of rope is run back in at the tail, because of this the handler can feel the end of the rope without having to look down. The rope run-back and the popper add weight for swinging and straightness when throwing.
- Stamped with Parelli logo.
- Posted by: Laura Pinchi on 2 February 2022Zeer stevig touw, ligt goed in de hand en draagt bij aan het veilig leiden van je paard!