Parelli Mini Carrot Stick
Mini Carrot Stick
Formerly known as Kidz Stick. This is the baby version of the Carrot Stick: shorter, lighter, more slender. Perfect for kids and for riding. Features a smaller handle, shorter rod (3-foot) and the same leather end as the original Carrot Stick. We have a 4-foot Savvy String (sold separately) that is just the right length for junior horsemen! Also great for adults who want a lighter stick on the ground and for riding.
- The Mini Stick acts as an extension of your arm both in the saddle and on the ground, providing you with a longer reach for closer communication. It is not a whip. You can stroke, guide, and support your horse while teaching him the Parelli Fundamentals. It is especially valuable on your journey to bridle-less riding.
- A special molded grip featuring a modern scroll design and the Parelli logo. This Golf Grip™ handle is a Parelli custom design, and is easy to turn in hand and for active use.
- The leather loop end is traditional, the leather lasts longer and the string tends to swing better. It is perfect for attaching your savvy string or a flag.
- 3-Foot long non-flex fiberglass shaft with a solid core gives flexibility and strength. If the stick were hollow it could bend or shatter. This flexibility results in a firm pressure but not sting when used correctly.
- Not only the perfect size for kids but it's also the perfect size for riding.
- 4ft String is sold separately.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..