Parelli Kidz Stick
FR: Le Parelli Kidz Stick
Une version plus petite que le carrot stick d’origine. Pour les jeunes étudiants Parelli ce stick plus court (environ 90 cm. avec une poignée plus fine et une attache en cuir ou en caoutchouc pour la cordelette Parelli Savvy String) est plus facile à utiliser lors du travail au sol ou à la monte. Ce stick est donc particulièrement indiqué pour les enfants de 12 ans ou plus jeune. Le Kidz Savvy String de 4 pieds (environ 120 cm.) est alors à conseiller.
EN: Parelli Kidz Stick
This is the baby version of the Carrot Stick: shorter, lighter, more slender. Perfect for kids and for riding. Features a smaller handle, shorter rod (3-foot) and the same leather end as the original Carrot Stick. We have a 4-foot Savvy String (sold separately) that is just the right length for junior horsemen! Also great for adults who want a lighter stick on the ground and for riding.
- The Kidz Stick acts as an extension of your arm both in the saddle and on the ground, providing you with a longer reach for closer communication. It is not a whip. You can stroke, guide, and support your horse while teaching him the Parelli Fundamentals. It is especially valuable on your journey to bridle-less riding.
- A special molded grip featuring a modern scroll design and the Parelli logo. This Golf Grip™ handle is a Parelli custom design, and is easy to turn in hand and for active use.
- The leather loop end is traditional, the leather lasts longer and the string tends to swing better. It is perfect for attaching your savvy string or a flag.
- 3-Foot long non-flex fiberglass shaft with a solid core gives flexibility and strength. If the stick were hollow it could bend or shatter. This flexibility results in a firm pressure but not sting when used correctly.
- Not only the perfect size for kids but it's also the perfect size for riding.
- Kidz String is sold separately.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..