Excellent Hooi slowfeeder diameter 40cm
Hay Slowfeeder diam. 40 cm plastic
Our Hay Slowfeeder is the best choice for a hay slow feeder and is made of robust plastic. The slow feeder comes with a suspension hook and rope. The slow feeder helps to ensure a smooth transition from pasture to stable.
Other advantages of the hayfeeder are:
- No mess, no wasting of hay and less work
- Horses spend longer eating hay and digest it better, which can prevent colic
- Prevents stable boredom
- Considerable savings on the purchase of hay
- No absorption of dust and dirt while eating, because the hay hangs 'clean' in the Slowfeeder
- Prevents respiratory problems
- Safe to use for all grazing animals
- Horses find eating the hay from the Slowfeeder fun and interesting
- Lightweight, made of durable plastic and easy to hang/move
- Easy and quick to fill
Other ways to help ensure a good transition from pasture to stall include:
- Give the horse more and more roughage before it is stabled
- Provide extra drinking water
- Get the horse used to concentrated feed
- Give the horse plenty of hay with the Hay slowfeeder 40 cm
- Always start the day with roughage to get the digestion going
- Make sure there is enough exercise
Suspend the slowfeeder off the ground, so that the horse can reach it from all sides.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..